Catalog Data Object Properties
The properties for the data objects in a catalog are listed in the Properties sheet of the Catalog Manager. You can edit the properties here to customize the data objects.
The following lists the data objects that a catalog may contain with their child objects in alphabetical order:
- Business View
- Data Source
- Data Source Security
- Hierarchical Data Source
- Imported APE
- Imported SQL
- JDBC/Hive Connection
- JSON/Elasticsearch Connection
- MongoDB Connection
- Query Modifier
- Stored Procedure
- User-Defined Data Source (UDS)
- User-Defined Function (UDF)
- Web Service Connection
- XML Connection
- The default ones are the recommended values to be used, so it is better not to randomly modify other properties except the two properties - Name and Description. Make changes only after you are sure of the meaning of each property.
- Make sure that the precision set in the catalog is same as that in the database. This is to avoid inconsistency between the database data values and the displayed report result.
Please sign in to leave a comment.