Example 5: Publishing a Report to Fax
Before you can fax the report results, the fax settings must have been predefined by the administrator.
In this example, you will learn how to set up a task to publish the report result to fax.
- On the Logi JReport Console > Resources page, select the report row, right-click in the row and select Schedule from the shortcut menu to display the Schedule dialog.
- In the General tab, specify the general report settings.
- In the Parameter tab, specify the parameter values as required if the report has parameters.
- In the Publish tab, select the To Fax sub tab, check the Publish to Fax option and then fill in every field and set the settings according to your requirements.
- In the Conditions tab, select the Time sub tab, define the time zone from the Time Zone drop-down list, then from the Time Type drop-down list, choose Run this task immediately.
- If you want to notify someone of when the task is finished by sending an e-mail, go to the Notification tab and set the settings.
- If you want to specify a timeout for the task, specify the settings in the Duration tab as required.
- Select Finish to have the task performed.
Then, select My Tasks on the system toolbar. When the task is being performed, you can see a record of it in the Running table and on completion it will be put into the Completed table.