Using Style Sheets
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are a powerful technology that enable you to control the appearance of your Logi applications.
The following topics introduce the process of applying a style sheet to various parts of a report definition and style classes to elements:
- Applying a Style Sheet
- Assigning a Style Class to an Element
- Using Conditional Class Elements
- Global versus Local Style Sheets
- Supported Class Definitions
- Overriding Element Style Classes
- Position May Matter
- Prohibited Characters
New to CSS? See Style Sheets before proceeding.