Logi Report Licenses
Logi Report has several add-on licenses which enable specific features. Contact your Logi Analytics account manager to obtain your required license.
Below is a list of the sections covered in this topic:
- Logi Report Live License
- Logi Report Server Cluster License
- JDashboard License
- Visual Analysis License
- Organization License
Logi Report Designer and Logi Report Server have separate live licenses.
A Logi Report Live license for Logi Report Designer allows you to utilize the following features on Logi Report Designer:
- Create and edit business views. These are meta-data descriptions created in Logi Report Designer to be used as data sources for real time ad hoc reports.
- Create reports from business views.
- Export and print reports created from business views.
- The following functions also require that Logi Report Server has a Live license:
- Preview web reports in Web Report Studio and preview page reports created using business views in Page Report Studio.
- Publish reports created from business views to Logi Report Server.
- Download ad hoc reports created using business views from Logi Report Server.
A Logi Report Live license for Logi Report Server controls the real time ad hoc and analysis reporting on Logi Report Server. The Live license allows you to utilize all of the following features and functions on Logi Report Server:
- Create, view, run, edit, export, print, and publish ad hoc page reports and web reports. The data sources for these reports are created in Logi Report Designer, which requires Logi Report Designer has a Live license.
- All actions in Page Report Studio involving business views or changes to a report template:
- Create new page reports or page report tabs
- Delete report tabs from a page report
- Add components and data fields into reports
- Remove components from reports
- Move and resize components
- Edit component properties
- Change chart type
- Rotate tables and crosstabs
- Convert between crosstab and chart
- Create query filters
- Display the Resource View panel which shows the data resources for the current open report tab
Logi Report Server Cluster license enables a group of Logi Report Servers to work together with shared resources, load balancing, and failover in a distributed cluster.
A JDashboard license enables the use of JDashboard and all related functions. Logi Report Designer and Logi Report Server have separate JDashboard licenses.
Since JDashboard requires using business views as data sources, the Logi Report Live license is also required. Logi Report Designer and Server have separate Live licenses too.
JDashboard license for Logi Report Designer
A JDashboard license for Logi Report Designer allows for creation of library components which are used to build dashboards and publishing of library components to Logi Report Server.
JDashboard license for Logi Report Server
A JDashboard license for Logi Report Server enables the management of library components in the component library, the creation of dashboards using library components, and the use of dashboards.
A Visual Analysis license enables the use of Visual Analysis and all related functions. Since Visual Analysis requires using business views as the data source, the Logi Report Live license is also needed in order to perform visual analysis.
An organization license enables organizing users into different groups with their own administrators.