Installing Logi JReport Server
This topic introduces how to install Logi JReport Server using a variety of different methods. It covers issues associated with installing, upgrading, migrating and removing.
To install Logi JReport Server, a Java Development Kit (JDK) is required on your system. These JDKs are supported: Oracle JDK 8, 9, 11 and 12 and OpenJDK 8, 11, 12 and 13. Contact Logi Analytics Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for help if you have problems when using other JDK.
- System Requirements
- Logi JReport Licenses
- Supported Report Databases
- Installing Using the Installation Wizard
- Installing Silently
- Installing Using the Console Interface
- Installing on Unix Manually
- Installing by Deploying a WAR File
- Logi JReport Server Reporthome Directory Overview
- Upgrading Logi JReport Server
- Migrating Server and Server Data
- Uninstalling Logi JReport Server