Create .NET Plug-in
"Plug-ins" give Logi developers the ability to programmatically extend the functionality of their Logi applications.
The following topics discuss the development of Logi plug-ins using the .NET framework:
- Writing Your Plug-in
- Example: Change the Application Caption
- Example: Modify an SQL Query with a Request Variable
- Example: Changing Data in a Datalayer
- Implementing Your Plug-in
- Debugging in Visual Studio 2012
- Debugging in Visual Studio 2008/2005
- Plug-in Class Properties and Methods
If you haven't done so already, you should read Logi Plug-ins for important supporting information before proceeding. If you're developing a Java plug-in, see Create a Java Plug-in instead of this one.