Use Discovery v3.2 with InfoGo
InfoGo is a Logi application that provides a complete self-service reporting experience. This topic is intended for end-users who'll be using the Discovery Module v3.2 with the InfoGo application.
The following topics discuss use of the Discovery Module v3.2 with InfoGo:
- About Visual Analyses
- Selecting Data
- Saving Your Analysis
- Adding Visualizations to Your Gallery
- Exporting Data to a CSV File
About the InfoGo Application
InfoGo is a web application that's part of the Logi Info Self-Service Reporting Module (SSRM). It allows you to:
- Create charts, tables, and other visualizations of your data
- Save these "visuals" in your own gallery
- Combine them into Dashboards
- Place them in reports that can be shared with others
- Schedule reports for automatic generation and distribution
For information about the other features of the InfoGo application, see Use InfoGo.
Please sign in to leave a comment.