After connecting a catalog to your database and creating the necessary data resources such as queries, business views, formulas, and summaries in the catalog, you can use the data resources to design your reports. Logi Report supports these types of reports: Page Report, Web Report, and Library Component. All serve different reporting requirements. This topic compares the report types, and introduces how you can create reports of each type, save and preview the reports, and edit the reports such as filtering them, linking them to other targets, and using dynamic resources in the reports.
Select the following links to view the topics:
- Choosing the Report Type
- Creating Reports
- Opening Reports
- Saving Reports
- Previewing Reports
- Editing Reports
- Filtering Reports
- Adding Links in Reports
- Changing the Display Type of Objects in Reports
- Using Dynamic Resources and Local Parameters in Reports
- Delivering Messages Between Library Components
- Creating Bursting Reports
- Designing the Report Pages
- Applying True Type Fonts in Reports
- Making High-Efficiency Reports
- Managing Page Reports
- Designer disables the resources, components, properties, and options that are not supported for a report type on the user interface.
- To create reports using business views and use all the related features, you should have a Live license for Designer. To create library components, you should also have a JDashboard license for Designer.