Track 5: Publishing, Running, and Administering Resources
In this track, it is assumed that you are a Server system administrator. You need to receive the reports which the report developers designed in Designer and publish them to Server so that the end users can access and view them.
In this track, you perform the following lessons:
- Lesson 1: Starting Server
- Lesson 2: Publishing Resources
- Lesson 3: Running Reports
- Lesson 4: Scheduling Reports
- Lesson 5: Administration of Server
- Lesson 6: Security
Select the right arrow () to begin reading the track.
Please sign in to leave a comment.