Designer can run on Windows, macOS, UNIX, and Linux platforms. This topic introduces installing and running Designer on different platforms using different methods. It also describes how you can configure the Logi Report logging system to serve your requirements.
You need to choose a Java Development Kit (JDK) to install Designer. Logi Report supports the Oracle JDK and OpenJDK versions as stated in the System Requirements. If you need more information, contact Customer Service.
Select the following links to view the topics:
- Logi Report Licenses
- Installing and Running Designer on Windows
- Installing and Running Designer on macOS
- Installing and Running Designer on UNIX/Linux
- Installing Service Packs
- Solving Installation Problems
- Using the Designer Launch Files
- Starting Designer via Command Line
- Updating the Designer License Key
- Configuring the Logging System