This topic presents the basic system requirements for using Designer. Check your system to make sure that it meets all the requirements before installation.
|Recommended Requirements||Minimum Requirements|
|OS:||Windows x64, UNIX x64, Linux x64, macOS Sierra||Windows, UNIX, Linux, macOS Sierra|
|CPU:||Quad Core processor||Dual Core processor|
|Free Memory:||4 GB||2 GB|
|Free Disk:||2 GB||1 GB|
Oracle JDK 8, 9, 11, and 12
OpenJDK 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16
|Oracle JDK 8, OpenJDK 8|
|Browser:||Latest releases of Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge, Safari||Chrome 23, Firefox 20, IE 9, Edge, Safari 10|
You can download the official JDK version from https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html.
- Logi Report supports Java VMs from Oracle and IBM. Other vendor's Java VMs may cause unexpected errors. We welcome any feedback on the use of any other Java VMs.
- If you are using a 4K resolution device to run Designer, you should use JDK 9 or later in order to get a better display.
- When installing Designer on Retina devices, you must use JDK 9 or later.
- You should not run Logi Report in the Internet Explorer Compatibility View mode.
- Adobe no longer supports their Flash Player, and has blocked Flash content from running in a Flash player since January 12, 2021. Select this link for more information: https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/end-of-life.html.