This topic presents the basic system requirements for using Designer. Check your system to make sure that it meets all the requirements before installation.
You can download the official JDK version from https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html.
- Logi Report supports Java VMs from Oracle and IBM. Other vendor's Java VMs may cause unexpected errors. We welcome any feedback on the use of any other Java VMs.
- If you are using a 4K resolution device to run Designer, you should use JDK 9 or later in order to get a better display.
- When installing Designer on Retina devices, you must use JDK 9 or later.
- You should not run Logi Report in the Internet Explorer Compatibility View mode.
- Adobe no longer supports their Flash Player, and has blocked Flash content from running in a Flash player since January 12, 2021. Select this link for more information: https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/end-of-life.html.