Opening a Library Component
This topic demonstrates how to open a library component.
To open a library component:
- Select Home > Open or File > Open. The Open Report dialog displays.
- Browse to find the catalog that contains the library component you want to open.
- In the Reports tab, select Library Component (*.lc) from the Report of Type drop-down list.
- All the library components in the current catalog will be displayed. Select the desired library components.
If you want to open library components that you have opened recently, switch to the Recent tab, and then select the library components you want to open.
- Select Open to open the library components that you specified.
Tip: If you just want to access some recently open library components, select File > Open Recent and then select the library components one by one from the submenu.