Opening a Page Report
This topic demonstrates how to open a page report.
- Select Home/File > Open to display the Open Report dialog.
- Select Browse to select a catalog of your choosing.
- In the Reports tab, select Page Report (*.cls) from the Report of Type drop-down list.
- All the page reports in the current catalog will be displayed. Select the desired page reports.
If you want to open page reports that you have opened recently, switch to the Recent tab, and then select the page reports you want to open.
- Select Open to open the page reports that you specified.
- If you just want to access some recently open page reports, select File > Open Recent and then select the page reports one by one from the submenu.
- When you open a self-contained page report, Logi JReport will prompt you to specify the way in which you want the report to be opened. For details, refer to the Open As dialog.
Please sign in to leave a comment.