Example 5: Via Informix
This topic introduces how to set up a JDBC Connection via Informix.
- You have already installed Informix driver, and have appended the archive files of the driver to the ADDCLASSPATH variable in the file setenv.bat in
- The Informix database server is with the following information:
- A catalog has been created with a default data source.
Take the following steps to set up a connection which connects Logi JReport Designer to a database via Informix:
- Start Logi JReport Designer and open the catalog.
- In the Catalog Manager, right-click the node of the default data source and select New JDBC Connection from the shortcut menu. Select JDBC in the Select Connection Type dialog.
- In the Get JDBC Connection Information dialog, enter the JDBC driver class name com.informix.jdbc.IfxDriver in the Driver text field.
- In the URL text field, specify the URL as jdbc:informix-sqli://qad02.jinfonet.com.cn:9090/DataType:INFORMIXSERVER=ol_informix1210_1.
- Input the user name jrDesign and password Test1234 respectively.
- Select OK to set up the connection.