A page report is a container that holds multiple report tabs. Report tabs in the same report can share the same parameters and dataset, and generally, have been designed for the same purpose, or related purposes. You can design, maintain, and schedule them together.
In this track, assume that you are a report developer working for the Jinfonet Gourmet Java company. You have been asked to write a set of page reports based on the data in the company's database.
This track contains the following lessons:
- Lesson 1: Creating a Standard Banded Report
- Lesson 2: Creating a Horizontal Banded Report
- Lesson 3: Creating a Mailing Label Report
- Lesson 4: Creating a Chart Report
- Lesson 5: Creating a Table Report
- Lesson 6: Creating a Crosstab Report
- Lesson 7: Creating a Tabular Report
- Lesson 8: Creating a Report That Contains a Subreport
- Lesson 9: Creating a Parameter-Based Report
You will be developing a set of new page reports based on the procedures in this track. Logi Report provides finished versions of these reports if you would like to reference them. See the note at the end of each lesson for information about how to access the Logi Report-provided tutorial reports.
Select the right arrow () to begin reading the track.