Excel - Export Considerations
The following apply when exporting to Excel:
- Chart color "transparency" may not be available in exports to Excel.
- HTML files embedded in a report may not be exported correctly; success is dependent on the nature of the external HTML file, its adherence to proper XHTML syntax, and other factors.
- Summary Rows, if present in a Data Table, will be exported to Excel but the summarized data will appear in the worksheet as a text value, not a number.
- Bulleted lists are not supported (using the Bullet element)
- The Rectangle element cannot be exported.
- When a Multi-Column List is exported to Excel, its data is exported into a single Excel column, not multiple columns.