Deploy a Logi Application
You've developed and tested your Logi application and it's working perfectly, running on the "localhost" server in your development computer. Now you're ready to deploy it onto your production server.
The following topics explain how to deploy a Logi application:
- Production Server Considerations
- Using Studio's Info Application Deployment Tool
- Alternate Method: Manually Copying Your Info Application
- Deploying a Logi Services Database
- Deploying to Cloud-based Platforms
- Post-Deployment Server Configuration
If you have not already done so, we recommend reading System Requirements - Logi Info before proceeding.