General Development Process
The general development process for a simple Logi application is:
- Use Logi Studio's New Application wizard to create a new Logi application and register it with the web server.
- In the new application's The _Settings Definition (created by default), add a Connection to the desired data source.
- In the Default Report definition, add elements to design the web page, and retrieve and manipulate the data.
- Add elements to analyze and visualize (tables, charts, maps) the retrieved data.
- Preview your work right in Logi Studio as you proceed and use its debugging features to troubleshoot problems.
- If desired, extend the application with exports, security, user interface controls, and more.
Logi Studio includes a variety of wizards which make these tasks easy.
Please sign in to leave a comment.