Editing Web Reports in Web Report Studio
Web Report Studio provides many powerful features for interfacing with reports. This topic describes how you can insert and manipulate components, create links, filter report data, use web controls, and more.
To perform most of the operations in this topic, you need to use Edit Mode of Web Report Studio.
Select the following links to view the topics:
- General Operations in Web Report
- Inserting Components in Web Report
- Making Simple Modifications to Web Report Components
- Manipulating Data Components in Web Report
- Adding Links in Web Report
- Using Dynamic Resources and Local Parameters in Web Report
- Going Through Web Report Data
- Applying Filters in Web Report
- Using Web Controls in Web Report
- Adding Conditional Formats to Data Fields in Web Report
- Applying Parameters to Web Report
- Applying CSS Styles in Web Report
- Saving a Web Report
- Exporting/Printing a Web Report
Please sign in to leave a comment.