Logi Report features a powerful ad hoc reporting capability, which enables end users and business analysts to create ad hoc reports using predefined business views in the Server-powered runtime environment, and analyze the report data in Web Report Studio and Page Report Studio. Data analysis is a process of evaluating data using analytical/logical reasoning. Business views greatly enhance your ability to discover useful information, draw conclusions, and support the decision making process.
There are two types of ad hoc reports in Logi Report: Web Report and Page Report. When creating web reports, you can choose from the two methods: the quick start method and the traditional method.
- Using the quick start method, you can create a table report quickly based on the data fields that you select in a business view.
- Using the traditional method, you create reports using the Web Report Wizard , which enables creating complex reports with multiple components in a tabular style layout, and also allows you to place company logo and titles on the top of the page for more formal presentation. Using Web Report Wizard, the user can easily in a single pass create a web report containing multiple components, for example, a single pass through the wizard can create a tabular style report with a chart and crosstab followed by the detail information in a table.
This track contains the following lessons:
- Lesson 1: Creating a Web Report Using the Quick Start Method
- Lesson 2: Creating a Web Report Using the Wizard
- Lesson 3: Creating and Performing Data Analysis on Page Reports
To perform this track, you should have a Live license for Server. If you need more information, contact Customer Service.
Select the right arrow () to begin reading this track.