Track 5: Publishing, Running, and Administering Resources
In this track it is assumed that you are a server system administrator. You need to receive the reports and library components which are designed in Logi JReport Designer from the report developers and publish them to Logi JReport Server so the end users can access them and view them.
In this track you perform the following lessons:
- Lesson 1: Starting Logi JReport Server
- Lesson 2: Publishing Resources
- Lesson 3: Running Reports
- Lesson 4: Scheduling Reports
- Lesson 5: Administration of Logi JReport Server
- Lesson 6: Security
Please sign in to leave a comment.