Export to PDF Dialog
The Export to PDF dialog helps you to export a report to PDF format. It appears when you select File > Export > To PDF.
The following are details about options in the dialog:
Specifies the destination directory where the exported PDF file will be placed.
Specifies the name of the exported PDF file. If you do not type a name, Logi Report will use the report name as the PDF file name.
Select Report Tabs
When exporting a page report, you can specify the report tabs in the page report you want to export to the PDF file. The selected report tabs will be exported in the list order. If the report has only one report tab, it is selected by default.
Moves the specified report tab one step up.
Moves the specified report tab one step down.
Specifies whether to remove the margins originally set when the report was designed.
Specifies whether to include a Table of Contents (TOC) in the exported PDF file.
Specifies whether to generate the drilldown files when exporting the report, which allow you to drill down on the summaries in grouped banded objects in the exported PDF file.
Specifies whether to encrypt the PDF file. Select the Setting button to configure the encrypt settings in the Encrypt dialog.
Specifies whether to add the digital sign to the PDF file. Select the Setting button to configure the sign settings in the Sign Digital ID dialog.
Specifies to generate an accessible PDF file for the report.
If the option is selected, the size of the images or pictures in the report will be compressed to the specified proportion of its original size.
Generate charts and barcodes using images (recommended)
If selected, charts and barcodes as well as web controls and UDOs in the report will be exported to common pictures, which will look dimmed and the file size may be relatively large. However, when Compress Image and this option are both selected, the transparency property of the charts, UDOs and barcodes will not take effect.
Generate charts and barcodes using vector graphics
If selected, charts and barcodes as well as web controls and UDOs in the report will be exported to vector graphics, which will not be anamorphic when it is zoomed out or zoomed in.
Run Linked Report
If the report is linked with other reports, you can check whether or not to generate the linked reports (not including the detail reports) in the exported PDF file. If you are only interested in the primary report, leave this option unselected. Generating linked reports at the same time, especially when the linked reports contain a large amount of data, will cause performance issue.
Specifies whether to cut the content that is beyond a specific area.
Specifies the zooming of the report content in the exported PDF file.
- Default - It means no zoom setting. After the PDF file is opened in the Adobe Acrobat, the zoom setting follows that in the Adobe.
- Actual Size - The report content remains its original size. It is same as 100%.
- Fit Page - The report content in a page is scaled to fit the entire page within the window both horizontally and vertically. If the required horizontal and vertical scale ratios are different, the smaller of the two is used.
- Fit Width - The report content in a page is scaled to fit the width of the page within the window.
- Fit Height - The report content in a page is scaled to fit the height of the page within the window.
- Fit Visible - The report content in a page is scaled to fit the width of its bounding box within the window.
Applies all changes and closes the dialog.
Cancels the changes and exits the dialog.
Displays the help document about this feature.