JDashboard is a new way of information delivery. It displays rich visualizations of your data using the vast library of charting elements such as maps, crosstabs, tables and even live motion charts. These can all be combined with a robust set of interactions. With JDashboard, you can take data exploration to the next level by creating interactive views of business performance.
To create a dashboard, you should have logged onto the Logi JReport Server user console. Then:
- On the Logi JReport Server Start page, select Dashboards in the Create category.
- A blank dashboard is then created.
- Select the first button on the toolbar to display the Resources panel.
- In the Resources panel, navigate to Reports > Public Reports > SampleReports, expand Coffee Sales.wls, drag Donut Chart:
And then drop it to the dashboard:
- Close the Resources panel to view the result:
- Save the dashboard.