Logi JReport Licenses
Logi JReport has several add-on licenses which enable some specific features:
- Logi JReport Live license
- Logi JReport Server cluster license
- JDashboard license
- Visual Analysis license
- Organization license
Contact your Jinfonet Software account manager to obtain your required license.
Logi JReport Designer and Logi JReport Server have separate live licenses.
Live license for Logi JReport Designer
A Logi JReport Live license for Logi JReport Designer allows you to utilize the following features on Logi JReport Designer:
- Create and edit business views. These are meta-data descriptions created in Logi JReport Designer to be used as data sources for real time ad hoc reports.
- Create reports from business views.
- Export and print reports created from business views.
- The following functions also require that Logi JReport Server has a Live license:
- Preview web reports in Web Report Studio and preview page reports created using business views in Page Report Studio.
- Publish reports created from business views to Logi JReport Server.
- Download ad hoc reports created using business views from Logi JReport Server.
Live license for Logi JReport Server
A Logi JReport Live license for Logi JReport Server controls the real time ad hoc and analysis reporting on Logi JReport Server. The Live license allows you to utilize all of the following features and functions on Logi JReport Server:
- Create, view, run, edit, export, print, and publish ad hoc page reports and web reports. The data sources for these reports are created in Logi JReport Designer, which requires Logi JReport Designer has a Live license.
- All actions in Page Report Studio involving business views or changes to a report template:
- Create new page reports or page report tabs
- Delete report tabs from a page report
- Add components and data fields into reports
- Remove components from reports
- Move and resize components
- Edit component properties
- Change chart type
- Rotate tables and crosstabs
- Convert between crosstab and chart
- Create query filters
- Display the Resource View panel which shows the data resources for the current open report
Logi JReport Server cluster license enables a group of Logi JReport Servers to work together with shared resources, load balancing, and failover in a distributed cluster.
A JDashboard license enables the use of JDashboard and all related functions. Logi JReport Designer and Logi JReport Server have separate JDashboard licenses.
Since JDashboard requires using business views as data sources, the Logi JReport Live license is also required. Logi JReport Designer and Server have separate Live licenses too.
JDashboard license for Logi JReport Designer
A JDashboard license for Logi JReport Designer allows for creation of library components which are used to build dashboards and publishing of library components to Logi JReport Server.
JDashboard license for Logi JReport Server
A JDashboard license for Logi JReport Server enables the management of library components in the component library, the creation of dashboards using library components, and the use of dashboards.
A Visual Analysis license enables the use of Visual Analysis and all related functions. Since Visual Analysis requires using business views as the data source, the Logi JReport Live license is also needed in order to perform visual analysis.
An organization license enables organizing users into different groups with their own administrators.