This topic describes how you can bookmark a web report with different parameter and filter scenarios and manage the bookmarks for a web report in Web Report Studio.
This topic contains the following sections:
You can create bookmarks for a web report with different parameter and filter scenarios. Filters include these types: on-screen filters, dataset filters, browser filters that you create via the Filter dialog box, and go-to filters that you create when performing the go-to-by-value action.
To bookmark the active web report with its current parameter and filter status in Web Report Studio:
- Select the Save Bookmark button on the toolbar. Server displays the Bookmark dialog box.
- You can view the parameters and filters that are applying to the report.
- Type a name for the bookmark in the Name field. The name should not be used by other bookmarks.
- Provide a description for the bookmark in the Description field.
- Select OK to create the bookmark.
You can view and manage bookmarks for the active web report in Web Report Studio.
- Select the Bookmark Setting button on the toolbar. Server displays the Bookmark Setting dialog box.
- Server lists all the bookmarks that you have created for the web report. To view or update a bookmark, select Details, and then view the bookmark information or update the name and description of the bookmark in the Bookmark dialog box.
- You can set a bookmark as the default bookmark for the report. Select the bookmark, and then select Set as Default. By default, Server displays the default bookmark when you run the web report in Web Report Studio.
Later if you want to cancel the default bookmark, select it and then select Clear Default.
- To open a bookmark and replace the current report, select the bookmark, and then select Apply.
You cannot undo or redo the action after you apply a bookmark.
- To remove a bookmark, select it, and then select Delete.
- Select OK to apply any changes you made here.
You can also update and remove bookmarks and set the default bookmark for a web report on the Server Console. See Running Web Reports Using Default Bookmark.