Logi SecureKey Authentication technology provides integration for applications requiring secure access to a Logi application or embedded Logi components. It enables a "single sign-on" environment while enhancing security: user authorization is established and requests are made to Logi applications or embedded components using a special security key.
- Why use SecureKey Authentication?
- How SecureKey Authentication Works
- Configuring SecureKey in a Logi Application
- Getting User Roles and Rights
- Configuring the Parent Application
- Working within NAT or Proxy Environments
- Managing SecureKey Sessions
Logi SecureKey is an extension of Logi Security; if you're unfamiliar with Logi Security, first read Logi Security.