Managing Logi Report Server v18
This topic describes the management of resources, versions, tasks, server data, cached report data, in-memory cubes, and triggers on Logi Report Server. After going through this topic, you will be able to manage your Logi Report Server more effectively.
Select the following links to view the topics:
- Managing Resources
- Managing Resource Versions
- Managing Report-Running Tasks
- Managing Server Data
- Managing Cached Report Data
- Managing In-Memory Cubes
- Managing Triggers
- National Language Support
- Monitoring Logi Report Server
- Making HTML and PDF Report Outputs and Server Console Accessible
You need a Logi Report Live license for Server to use web report related features, and a JDashboard license for dashboard and library component related features. For more product information, including new purchases and upgrades, contact US Sales or UK Sales.
Please sign in to leave a comment.