This sample demonstrates the use of Logi Security with Standard Authentication and a custom security database. Sample app includes:
- Use of customize logon page
- Authentication and rights from custom DB
- Security-based report access restrictions
- Security-based data filtering
- Security-based data display restrictions
Test credentials are displayed on the log-in page.
- Download and extract the sample application zip file that is attached to this knowledge base article
- Create a new Logi Application using the Logi Studio IDE - follow the installation wizard instructions
- Navigate to the _Settings file, update the path element to point to the installation directory
- In your file system, navigate to Logi application installation directory and replace the _Definitions, _SupportFiles, and _Themes directory with the content from the sample application zip file
- Run the application
Intro Logi Security: Click Here
Work With Logi Security: Click Here
Please sign in to leave a comment.