This application demonstrates the effects of the Definition Modifier File (DMF). DMFs allow Logi Info developers to modify any of the elements or attributes in a report definition, based on conditional criteria, at runtime.
In this sample, when a DMF is included, the report's data table caption and column header text is translated to English, French, or German, and export links are added to the report footer.
- Download and extract the content of the sample application zip file that is attached to this knowledge base article
- Create a new Logi Application using the Logi Studio IDE - follow the installation wizard instructions
- Navigate to the _Settings file, update the path element to point to the installation directory
- In your file system, navigate to Logi application installation directory and replace the _Definitions, _SupportFiles, and _Themes directory with the content from the sample application zip file
- Run the sample application
Definition Modifier File: Click Here
Launching Sample Logi Application: Click Here