This sample shows how to use Template Modifier Files (TMFs) to customize the user interface in super elements, such as the Analysis Chart, Analysis Grid, and Dashboards.
Super-elements are created using existing Logi elements which are bundled together into a template. TMFs allow you to alter this template and customize super-elements dynamically at run time. Examples include:
- Translating titles and captions to another language
- Altering the options in the Display Format selection list
- Changing the Table panel Export options
- Download and extract the content of the sample application zip file that is attached to this knowledge base article
- Create a new Logi Application using the Logi Studio IDE - follow the installation wizard instructions
- Navigate to the _Settings file, update the path element to point to the installation directory
- In your file system, navigate to Logi application installation directory and replace the _Definitions, _SupportFiles, and _Themes directory with the content from the sample application zip file
- Run the sample application
Template Modifier File: Click Here
Launching Sample Logi Application: Click Here
Please sign in to leave a comment.