This sample demonstrates the ReportCenter family of elements, which provides an easy and flexible way to implement a report menu. Features demonstrated include:
- Building a simple menu based on report definitions
- Styling and altering a menu using CSS and a Template Modifier File
- Adding "folders", which allow you to group reports by function or other arbitrary criteria
- Adding saved Bookmarks to the menu, so reports can be run with specific parameters and customizations
The included reports called by the sample menus are representations and no connection to a database server is required.
- Download and extract the sample application zip file that is attached to this knowledge base article
- Create a new Logi Application using the Logi Studio IDE - follow the installation wizard instructions
- Navigate to the _Settings file, update the path element to point to the installation directory
- In your file system, navigate to Logi application installation directory and replace the _Definitions, _SupportFiles, and _Themes directory with the content from the sample application zip file
- Run the application
Using ReportCenter Menu: Click Here
Please sign in to leave a comment.