This sample demonstrates Logi Mobile Reporting features, for Logi applications on mobile devices. These features are available in Logi Info only. Logi Report developers interested in mobile reports should see the Mobile Web Sample App.
Mobile Reporting apps are "mobile device microsites" and are browsed using the device's browser. Features presented include:
- HTML table
- Animated Bar chart
- Mobile Dashboard
- Data table, with demand paging
- User input examples
You can view this sample on your mobile device at: sampleapps.logianalytics.com/samplemobilereporting
- Download and extract the sample application zip file that is attached to this knowledge base article
- Create a new Logi Application using the Logi Studio IDE - follow the installation wizard instructions
- Navigate to the _Settings file, update the path element to point to the installation directory
- In your file system, navigate to Logi application installation directory and replace the _Definitions, _SupportFiles, and _Themes directory with the content from the sample application zip file
- Run the application
Mobile Reports: Click Here
Mobile Dashboards: Click Here
Please sign in to leave a comment.