This sample application demonstrates how to call an external script file function from a Process Task, including sending and receiving parameters.
- Download and extract the content of the sample application zip file that is attached to this knowledge base article
- Create a new Logi Application using the Logi Studio IDE - follow the installation wizard instructions
- Navigate to the _Settings file, update the path element to point to the installation directory
- In your file system, navigate to Logi application installation directory and replace the _Definitions, _SupportFiles, and _Themes directory with the content from the sample application zip file
- Run the sample application
Working with Process Task: Click Here