Use the following as a sample checklist to deploy a Logi Info or SSRM application from development to a production-like environment for the first time.
- Setup IIS and AppPool
- Ensure ports are open
- For load balancing, set up an NFS Folder with following subfolders. Alternatively, create in application folder for single-server implementation.
Deploy Info or SSRM application to each server
- Get latest application code from code versioning system combined with engine files
- Deploy contents to each server, e.g. C:\LogiApps\MyLogiApplication
- Add license file for server to root directory of applications
- Register application with IIS
Update _Settings.lgx file on each deployed Info application
(Highlighted content is environment dependent; Customer will need to identify specific parameters for each environment. )
- Debug mode is set to Redirect to formatted page: /Setting/General[@rdDebuggerStyle=”Redirect”]
- Update bookmark location: /Setting/General[@BookmarkLocation = “<NETWORK FILE PATH>\goBookmarks\bookmark_@Function.UserName~”]
- Error Logs Location: /Setting/General[@ErrorLogLocation=“<NETWORK FILE PATH>\rdErrorLog"]
- SecureKey folder location: /Setting/Security[@SecureKeySharedFolder="“<NETWORK FILE PATH>\SecureKey"]
- Parent application IP address(es): /Setting/Security[@AuthenticationClientAddresses="IP Address or Range of IP addresses"]
- Parent application URL for drilldown: /Constants/@ParentAppUrl = “PARENT APP URL”
- Database server names: /Setting/Connections/Connection[@ID=”ConnectionID”] set attribute SqlServer=”<NAME OF SQL SERVER>”
- Scheduler URL: /Setting/Connections/Connection[@ID=”goScheduler”] – set attribute ServerName=”<FQDN OF SERVER WITH Scheduler Installed>”
- SMTP: /Setting/Connections/Connection[@ID=”goMail”] – set attribute SmtpServer=<NAME OF SMTP SERVER>
Install Logi Info Scheduler
- Silent install: "Logi Info 64bit 12.2.xxxx.exe" /s /v"/qn ADDLOCAL=AlwaysInstall,SchedulerNet"
- Give modify access to service account for Logi Info Scheduler folder, Default: “C:\Program Files\LogiXML IES Dev\LogiXML Scheduler Service”.