Editing Web Reports in Web Report Studio
Web Report Studio provides many powerful features for interfacing with reports, such as adding links, filtering report data, using web controls, and so on.
To perform most of the operations in this topic, you are required to use Edit Mode of Web Report Studio.
Pick a task from the following:
- General Operations in a Report
- Inserting Components
- Making Simple Modifications to Components
- Manipulating Data Components
- Adding Links in a Report
- Using Dynamic Resources and Local Parameters
- Going Through the Report Data
- Applying Filters
- Using Web Controls
- Adding Conditional Formats to Data Fields
- Applying Parameters
- Applying CSS Styles
- Saving the Report
- Exporting/Printing the Report Result
Please sign in to leave a comment.