Formatting the Rectangle Titles
To format the rectangle titles in a heat map, follow the steps below:
- When there is only one group in the heat map, right-click on the heat map and select Format Rectangle Title from the shortcut menu to bring up the Format Rectangle Title dialog.
When there are two or more groups in the heat map, right-click on the heat map, then from the Format Rectangle Title submenu, select a desired group field to bring up the Format Rectangle Title dialog for the field.
- In the General tab, specify the height, fill color, and font color of the rectangle titles (to change a color, select the color image and select a color from the color palette or input the hexadecimal value of a color directly in the text box).
- In the Font tab, set the font settings for the titles.
- In the Border tab, set the border color, thickness, line styles, and whether the borders have shadow effect and the shadow color if yes.
- When done, select OK to apply the settings and close the dialog.
Please sign in to leave a comment.