Modifying a Banded Object
Once a banded object has been created, you can further modify it by accessing its shortcut menu wizard which is composed by a set of screens that are similar to the wizard screens used to create the banded object. For example, you can change the data or even the dataset used by the banded object, apply grouping, sorting criteria to the banded object, and so on.
To modify a banded object after it has been created:
- Right-click the banded object and select Banded Wizard from the shortcut menu to display the Banded Wizard.
- In the Data screen, specify a new dataset for the banded object if required.
- Define the data displayed in the banded object in the Display and Group screens accordingly. Use the button to replace a current field or to add a field.
- In the Style screen, select the style you want to apply to the banded object.
- Upon finishing, select Finish to accept the changes.
For detailed information about how to define a banded object, see Inserting a Banded Object.
Please sign in to leave a comment.