Setting the Excel Column Width
You can set the width of each column for the exported Excel file in Logi JReport Designer. To do this:
- Select the node that represents the report in the Report Inspector.
- In the Properties sheet, set the Column Width List property as required.
Type the width for the columns in turn, using a semicolon (;) to separate each value. If you don't want to specify the width for a certain column, omit the value. Logi JReport will then use the default value (8) for the column.
For example, the value list 12;15;;20 makes the first column width 12, the second 15, the third 8, which is the default value, and the fourth 20.
- Select File > Export > ToExcel.
- In the Export to Excel dialog, select Column Format.
- Set the other options as required.
- Select OK to start exporting.
- The Column Width List property takes effect only when the report's Columned property is set to true and the Column Format option in the Export to Excel dialog is selected.
- If a report contains a subreport, the Column Width List property for the subreport is disabled when exporting the report to Excel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.