Logi Report Server can run on Windows, UNIX, and Linux platforms. This topic describes how to install Server on different platforms using different methods.
You need to choose a Java Development Kit (JDK) to install Server. Logi Report supports the Oracle JDK and OpenJDK versions as stated in the System Requirements. If you need more information, contact Customer Service.
Logi Report supports the current mainstream databases as well as most databases which support JDBC drivers. In addition to traditional databases, Logi Report also supports databases in the cloud, such as Vertica, Amazon RDS, and RedShift. For information about the databases and JDBC drivers that have been tested with Logi Report, see Supported Report Databases in the Logi Report Designer Guide.
Select the following links to view the topics:
- Checklist for an Install or Upgrade of Logi Report
- Logi Report Licenses
- Installing Server Using the Installation Wizard
- Installing Server Silently
- Installing Server Using the Console Interface
- Installing Server on UNIX/Linux Manually
- Installing Server by Deploying a WAR File
- Installing Server Service Packs
- Logi Report Server Report Home Directory Overview
- Upgrading Logi Report Server
- Migrating Server and Server Data
- Uninstalling Logi Report Server