Where To Find Documentation, Support, and Training Resources
A variety of resources are available to both end-users, system administrators and developers for help, support and training.
This section focuses on how to use the application to its maximum potential including building well-designed, attractive, functional and useful reports. Our end-user facing documentation is white-labeled and may be re-branded and customized.
- Context Sensitive Help — interactive, searchable help system built-in to the application. Click the Context Sensitive Help icon in the top-right corner anywhere in the user interface to see help information about it.
- Knowledge Base Content
- How-To — step-by-step walkthroughs of the basics of getting up and running with the application from learning the interface to building a first report and an introduction to grouping, formulas and charts
- Reporting — find detailed topics dedicated to creating and designing reports in all of the Report Designers
- Downloadable User Guides — white-labeled Knowledge Base content is available for download and customization in PDF format .
- User Support Labs — live, interactive sessions with an Exago professional in a webinar format on client requested topics. Labs are recorded for watching anytime.
- Video Training Series — a thirteen video series explaining the application from creating a first report through complex topics such as grouping, filtering and conditional formatting. The series ends with some practice exercises. Transcripts are provided.
This section focuses on how to install, configure and integrate Exago BI into a host application. Administrator documentation is not white-labeled.
- Knowledge Base Content
- Getting Started — topics explaining the basics of the Exago BI platform from a general point of view
- Administrators — content detailing the installation, configuration, integration and performance of Exago BI
- How-To Guides — quick tips about how to use and implement certain features in the application or perform common tasks
- REST Web Service API — The REST API provides language- and platform-agnostic methods for programmatically hooking into Exago BI functionality, without the need to use .NET.
- .NET API — The .NET API provides methods for programmatically hooking into Exago BI functionality
- Technical Training Series — a series of video tutorials from installing Exago BI to completing a minimum viable implementation
- Administrator Support Labs — live, interactive sessions with an Exago professional in a webinar format on client requested topics. Labs are recorded for watching anytime.
- Exago Support Team — the Support Site is the central location for obtaining assistance with Exago BI. The Support Team is available to answer any questions about using and integrating Exago BI as they arise
- Exago Services Team — the Services Team is here to aid with requests above and beyond the general support included in the Exago contract