A Report Author report consists of the following components:
In View mode, the report components are displayed. They include:
- Text - You can enter text to be displayed in the report. Various font attributes like size can be set as desired.
Dates and times entered here will be internationalized, based on the configuration of the Globalization element's User Culture attribute in the _Settings definition.
- Image - You can upload an image for display in the report.
- Line Space -You can add blank lines to provide spacing and reading clarity.
- Link - You can add links to other reports or web pages.
- PDF Link - You can add a link that will download the report to PDF format.
- Excel Link - You can add a link that will download the report to Excel.
- Split Row - You can add an empty row that's divided into multiple columns, then drag content into them.
- Visual - You select a visual from your Visual Gallery for display in the report.
You may have as many of these components in your report as you'd like.
Please sign in to leave a comment.