Server Monitor can show performance counters in graph (Line chart and Bar chart) and text mode. This topic describes how you can monitor the performance of Server.
- Access the home page of Server Monitor.
- In the left panel, expand the tree to select any Server node.
- Select the Performance tab. Monitor displays the performance chart of the specified Server.
- If you want to configure the performance chart, select the Graph Option button on the toolbar. Monitor displays the Graph Options dialog box.
- In the Keep Last N Records text box, type how many tick marks you want to display on the X axis.
- In the Y Axis Limit text box, type the maximum value on the left Y axis.
- In the Y2 Axis Limit text box, type the maximum value on the right Y axis.
- In the Interval text box, type the time interval in seconds the performance chart uses to get data and refresh itself.
- Select the Clear Display button if you want to clear the current display of the performance counters in the performance chart.
- To stop the current display of the performance counters, select the Stop button on the toolbar.
The following table describes the available counters:
|Waiting Reports||The number of the currently waiting reports.|
|Running Reports||The number of the currently running reports.|
|Finished Reports||The number of the finished reports.|
|Finished Report Pages||The number of pages of the finished reports.|
|Average Submitted Tasks per User||The average number of tasks that each user has submitted since Server started.|
|Valid User Sessions||The number of valid user sessions.|
|Database Connections||The number of database connections.|
|Report Average Waiting Time||The average waiting time of each report.|
|Report Average Processing Time||The average processing time of each report.|