This sample demonstrates use of the Scheduler family of elements to create a Scheduler Management Console application.
- Using DataLayer.Scheduler to retrieve and display schedule information
- Using the Schedule element UI and other UI elements to gather Scheduler task criteria
- Using Process tasks to create, update, delete, and run Scheduler tasks
The Logi Scheduler must be installed and running before using this sample app.
- Download and extract the sample application zip file that is attached to this knowledge base article
- Create a new Logi Application using the Logi Studio IDE - follow the installation wizard instructions
- Navigate to the _Settings file, update the path element to point to the installation directory
- In your file system, navigate to Logi application installation directory and replace the _Definitions, _SupportFiles, and _Themes directory with the content from the sample application zip file
- Run the application
Intro to Logi Scheduler: Click Here
Logi Scheduler: Click Here