This sample demonstrates how to populate three different types of Excel templates with data from a data source.
The following Excel template files are provided:
- Simple Demo runs in "OneWorksheet" mode and inserts rows dynamically
- Calculations runs in "OneWorksheetPerDataRow" mode, creating template copies in separate worksheets
- Statement runs in "OneWorksheet" mode and blends data from multiple datalayers
- Invoices runs in "OneWorksheet" mode, filling multiple invoices
- Save on Server runs a Process task to fill a template with data and save it on the web server
Excel Templates with an .xltx or an .xlt file extension are supported.
- Download and extract the sample application zip file that is attached to this knowledge base article
- Create a new Logi Application using the Logi Studio IDE - follow the installation wizard instructions
- Navigate to the _Settings file, update the path element to point to the installation directory
- In your file system, navigate to Logi application installation directory and replace the _Definitions, _SupportFiles, and _Themes directory with the content from the sample application zip file
- Run the application
Excel Templates: Click Here