This topic introduces the basic system requirements for installing Logi JReport Designer.
Check your system to make sure that all the requirements have been met before installation:
|Logi JReport Designer System Requirements|
|Recommended Requirements||Minimum Requirements|
|OS:||Windows x64, Unix x64, Linux x64, macOS Sierra||Windows, Unix, Linux, macOS Sierra|
|CPU:||Quad Core processor||Dual Core processor|
|Free Memory:||4 GB||2 GB|
|Free Disk:||2 GB||1 GB|
|JDK:||Oracle JDK 8, 9, 11 and 12, OpenJDK 8, 11, 12 and 13||JDK 8, OpenJDK 8|
|Browser:||Latest releases of Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge, Safari||Chrome 23, Firefox 20, IE 9, Edge, Safari 10|
You can download the official JDK version from https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html.
- Logi JReport supports Java VMs from Oracle and IBM. Other vendor's Java VMs may cause unexpected errors. We welcome any feedback on the use of any other Java VMs.
- If you are using a 4K resolution device to run Logi JReport Designer, you should use JDK 9 or above in order to get a better display.
- When installing Logi JReport Designer on Retina devices, you must use JDK 9 or above.
- You should not run Logi JReport in the Internet Explorer Compatibility View mode.
- Adobe no longer supports their Flash Player, and has blocked Flash content from running in a Flash player since January 12, 2021. Select this link for more information: https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/end-of-life.html.