Logi JReport Designer on macOS
This topic introduces how to install, run, and uninstall Logi JReport Designer on macOS.
Below is a list of the sections covered in this topic:
- Installing Logi JReport Designer on macOS
- Running Logi JReport Designer on macOS
- Uninstalling Logi JReport Designer on macOS
- Download the Logi JReport Designer installation zip file for macOS from the Logi JReport download center.
- Double-click the zip file and then an application file named jrpsetup is generated.
- Double-click the file jrpsetup to start installing or use the following command to start:
open -a jrpsetup.app
- The Logi JReport Designer Installation wizard appears. You can then follow the standard prompts to install Logi JReport Designer. JDK 8 or 9 is recommended.
Double-click the application file Logi JReport Designer in
<install_root>/bin, or run the script file Logi JReport.sh in the same directory using the following command. You can modify this script file by adding additional classes before launching Logi JReport Designer.
$ ./Logi JReport.sh
Run the application file uninstaller in
The uninstaller removes all files that were generated by the installer, while any files that were created later by the program are retained. These files should be removed manually.