Managing Logi Report Server v17.1
This topic describes the management of resources, versions, tasks, server data, cached report data, in-memory cubes, and triggers on Logi Report Server. After going through this topic, you will be able to manage your Logi Report Server more effectively.
Select the following links to view the topics:
- Managing Resources
- Managing Resource Versions
- Managing Report-Running Tasks
- Managing Server Data
- Managing Cached Report Data
- Managing In-Memory Cubes
- Managing Triggers
- National Language Support
- Monitoring Logi Report Server
- Making HTML and PDF Report Results and Server Console Accessible
You need a Logi Report Live license for Server to use web report related features, and a JDashboard license for dashboard and library component related features. If you do not have the licenses, contact your Logi Analytics account manager to obtain them.