Resources, including folders in the server resource tree can be removed if no longer needed.
To delete a resource from the server resource tree:
- For administrators, on the Logi JReport Administration > Resources page, browse to the folder that contains the resource, then select the Delete button in the Control column for the resource.
- As an end user, you can delete one or more resources at a time on the Logi JReport Console > Resources page.
- Browse to the folder where the resources are located.
- Check the checkboxes ahead of the required resources. To delete all the resources, check the top checkbox.
- Right-select in any selected resource row and select Delete from the shortcut menu.
If you just want to delete a single resource, put the mouse pointer over the resource row and select the Delete button on the floating toolbar to delete it.
- The Public Components, My Components, Public Reports and My Reports folders cannot be deleted.
- Deleting a resource or folder removes the resource or folder from disk. The deleted resources and folders cannot be retrieved. Any relevant versions belonging to the resource will also be deleted.