Adding Conditional Formats to Fields
You can add conditional formats to a field, which refer to the DBField, parameter field, formula field, summary field, and the special field Page Number or User Name, then when the specified condition is fulfilled, the defined format will be applied to the field values for highlighting.
To add conditional formats to a field:
- Right-select the field and select Conditional Formatting from the shortcut menu. The Conditional Formatting dialog appears.
- Select the button to open the Edit Conditions dialog to define the condition as required.
There are the basic and advanced modes of the dialog for you to define either simple or complex condition expressions. Select here for more information on how to define a condition.
- When done, select OK to save the condition.
The newly added condition will then be displayed and highlighted in the Condition box in the Conditional Formatting dialog.
- In the Format box, set the format which will be applied to values of the field when the specified condition is fulfilled, for example, the font face, font size, font color, and so on.
- Repeat the above steps to add more conditions and define the format for each condition as required.
To edit a condition, select the condition in the Condition box, then select . In the Edit Conditions dialog, edit the condition expressions as required.
To remove a condition and the corresponding format, select the condition in the Condition box and select .
To adjust the priority of a condition, select the condition in the Condition box and then select or .
- Select OK to apply the conditional formats to the field.