Track 5: Publishing, Running, and Administering Resources
In this track it is assumed that you are a server system administrator. You need to receive the reports which are designed in Logi Report Designer from the report developers and publish them to Logi Report Server so the end users can access them and view them.
In this track you perform the following lessons:
- Lesson 1: Starting Logi Report Server
- Lesson 2: Publishing Resources
- Lesson 3: Running Reports
- Lesson 4: Scheduling Reports
- Lesson 5: Administration of Logi Report Server
- Lesson 6: Security
Select the right arrow () below to begin reading the track.
Please sign in to leave a comment.